IMPLEMENTATION OF CHANGES IN THE NCR - 400 PLN net
COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS FROM THE CUSTOMER AND APPLICATION TO THE NCR - 490 PLN net
NCR REGISTRATION AND ENTRY CHANGES
Our firm provides comprehensive support in making any changes in the National Court Register and Tax Office.
Range of services:
- Verification of documents and identification of all required changes according to the customer needs
- Creation of protocols and resolutions of shareholders' meetings
- Filling forms for LLC, public, limited partnership and joint-stock companies
- Preparing applications to the National Court Register
- Submitting documents in the National Court and the Tax Office
- Monitoring cases end-to-end
- Providing current extract
- We prepare documents in 24 hours
The process is as follows:
- We evaluate the total cost of each service in advance
- All documents are signed at one meeting with the customer
- Preparation of the application within 24 hours
- VAT invoices are issued
- The case is monitored end-to-end
You can also settle the case without leaving the office (we send a complete, ready to sign set of documents via e-mail).
We will always advise you on the best solution to reduce your costs.
SCOPE OF CHANGES:
- Company address or name
- Share capital
- Management and manner of representation
- Scope of business activity
- Preparation of applications
- Monitoring of application status at NCR
All official fees are covered by the client.
In some cases, it may be necessary to modify the articles of association. Our lawyer can introduce relevant provisions to the articles of association – the cost of such a service amounts to 350 PLN net and notary costs amount to around 500 PLN.
Company registration process includes:
- Preparation of the company contract and other necessary documents
- Preparing a custom contract at the client's request
- Organization of a meeting with a notary to sign the company agreement
- Preparation of official forms by our consultants and their submission to the appropriate business court
- Monitoring of the progress of the company registration process (NIP, REGON, registration)
- VAT registration at the appropriate tax office
- Providing full documentation of the company to the owner (a copy of the National Court Register, REGON, VAT)
We offer help in establishing a polish bank account.
If you want to skip the registration stage, you can also purchase one of our ready-made limited liability companies and commence activity within one business day.
The registration process is as follows:
- Establishing the scope of business, selection of proper PKD (Polish Classification of Activities)
- Preparation of application for register entry and its submittal
- Optionally registration of VAT payer
- Monitoring of registration process
- Delivery of company documentation to client (Registry entry, REGON, VAT)