We offer comprehensive accounting as well as payroll and HR services for self-employment businesses and limited companies.
We manage accounting books in accordance with relevant regulations, with consideration for the specific nature of each company and reporting requirements for management and supervisory bodies.
The accounting office is licensed by the Ministry of Finance.
The accounting office holds insurance for civil liability
Lump sum tax from 99zł netto
Management of revenue and expense journal from 99zł netto
Nominal ledgers from 499zł netto
Management of personnel files
ZUS payments and Revenue Office returns
Preparation of payroll
Preparation of PIT-11/8B tax declarations
Full employment contract documentation
Year-end closure and balance sheet
Preparation of accounting policy
Creation of chart of accounts
Payment notices, prompt-notes, interest notes
Adjustment notes 0zł
Payment notices, prompt-notes, interest notes
VAT EU declaration
Each company has to perform many operations just to keep their businesses running. Usually this consumes much time and energy, and has no direct influence on income. We would like to offer to take over some of these responsibilities, so that you can focus on your work.
We are looking forward to working with foreign business entities planning to launch operation in the territory of Poland.
- mail handling
- secretarial services
- phone call handling
- issuing of sales invoices to you contractors
- registration of costs and sales invoices
- stock management services
- storage of goods at logistics centres and their transport
- representation of company before authority offices and registration bodies
In practice, your business operation will be based on submitting requests for us to produces invoices, receiving monthly reports, consultation of performance data in terms of taxation and generation of tax payment data by accountants.
NCR REGISTRATION AND ENTRY CHANGES
Taking advantage of our free-of-charge consultations, clients will be able to choose the legal form of their company in accordance with their needs.
We offer assistance with the registration of self-employment businesses and limited companies.
The company registration process covers:
- Preparation of articles of association and other necessary documents
- Preparation of non-standard articles of association upon client request – negotiable price
- Organisation of meeting to sign articles of association before a notary
- Preparation of official forms by our consultants and their submittal at proper economic courts
- Monitoring of company registration process progress (NIP, REGON, registry entry)
- VAT registration at the relevant tax office
- Delivery of a full documentation set to company owner (copies of NCR, REGON, VAT documents)
Clients who want to omit the company registration stage can purchase already registered companies and launch operation within even one day.
The registration process is as follows:
- Determination of scope of business, selection of proper PKD (Polish Classification of Activities)
- Preparation of application for register entry and its submittal
- Optionally registration of VAT payer
- Monitoring of registration process progress
- Delivery of company documentation to client (registry entry, REGON, VAT)
- company address or name
- share capital
- management and manner of representation
- scope of business activity
- preparation of applications
- monitoring of application status at NCR
All official fees are covered by the client.
In some cases, it may be necessary to modify the articles of association. Our lawyer can introduce relevant provisions to the articles of association – the cost of such a service amounts to 85 EUR.
We offer consultancy services in the field of sales process organisation and stock management to both newly created and already existing trade and food services companies of various scopes of operation, as well as small and medium-size chains.
We offer consultancy services in the field of sales process organisation and stock management.
- identification of company’s current needs and those connected with its future development
- adaptation of IT infrastructure (hardware, software)
- presentation of offer adapted in terms of budget and functionality
- assistance with selection of solution supplier and technical support
- supervision over implementation processes
The office of legal advisor Agnieszka Szydłowska renders comprehensive legal services to natural persons (individual clients) and business entities, either on a one-time or ongoing basis.
The services rendered cover legal consultations, preparation of legal opinions, contracts, lawsuits, statements of defence, statements of opposition to orders of payment and any other procedural documents, as well as legal representation before courts and governmental authorities.
WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE
If you find our offer interesting, please feel free to contact us.